The New Sram Dub Crank Standard, Built On A 28.99 Spindle, Allows For A More Contamination Resistant Bb Design, While Retaining The Ultra-Efficient & Long-Lasting Qualities Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets Are Known For.
With An Integrated Dust Cover For All Models, A Snug & Secure Fit That Also Fully Protects The Face Of The Bearing Delivers Exceptional Performance Without Any Sacrifices. Ceramicspeed Hand-Built Bearings Carry The Load From Crank To Frame With Un-Paralleled Durability & Efficiency. Our Gravel Bottom Brackets Are Built With Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings And Equipped With Ufo Long Life Grease For The Ultimate In Durability And Protection In All Environments.
In The Box:
– 2 Cups With Ceramicspeed Bearings Installed
– 2 Dustcovers
– 4 X 1mm Spacers
– Ceramicspeed Long Life Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– Spacer Tube
– The Sram Dub Crank Spindle Requires The Bearing Contact Points To Be In A Set And Designated Width And All Ceramicspeed Bottom Bracket Options Perfectly Match The Bearing Placement On The Crank Spindle With The Required Frame Interface For Nearly Any Model Of Bike. Without The Use Of Unnecessary Adapters Or Spacers, A Quiet & Stable Platform Is Ensured Throughout The Life Of The Product.
Installation Of Ita Bottom Bracket For Sram Dub Gravel:
– If You Don’t Have Any Experience Installing Bottom Brackets And Bearings, We Recommend That You Have Your Local Bike Shop Fit Your New Bearings.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Bracket:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Are you interested in Ceramicspeed ITA Sram DUB Gravel Coated Bottom Bracket Cups? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at bikeinn. Here you can find all the information about Ceramicspeed ITA Sram DUB Gravel Coated Bottom Bracket Cups. Ceramicspeed is one of the best bike brand that is designing exclusive Bike parts items that are tailored to our customers needs.